|Water Tower Cabins||Two||King||Walk-in Shower||Seating Area Private Deck Outdoor Shower Dog Friendly ADA Accessible||$700-$750||Check Rates|
|The Lodge||Two||King or Queen||Newly Opened Affordable option with all amenities||$475 - $575||Check Rates|
|The Farmhouse||Ten||5 Bedrooms||3.5 Bathrooms||Full Kitchen, Great for Groups||$1,800/night||Check Rates|
Each room features WiFi and satellite television, along with a collection of snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as hair dryer, handheld clothes steamer, and bathroom amenities all complimentary with your stay. Our all-inclusive resort includes three daily meals.
For an added experience, you may choose one of three premium cabins with a private outdoor shower, perfect after a long day afield or for unwinding under the stars.
Windy Hill Farm and Preserve, located in Loudon, Tennessee, warmly welcomes all guests. However, due to the topography of our farm and preserve and the nature of our lodging options, the resort is not completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for complete accessibility is not readily achievable as such removal would threaten or destroy the nature of the property.
The physical barriers include the following:
- Some parts of the property such as hiking trails, hunting grounds, ponds and fields may not be accessible.
- The restaurant is located a level down from the Watch House. There is no elevator, but an outside ramp leads to the entry.
So all guests can enjoy Windy Hill Farm and Preserve, significant steps have been taken to remove barriers where possible at our property. We offer the following with for those with disabilities:
- Byrd Branch Cabin – offers a modest ramp entry, king bed, larger doors and walk-in shower with handrails.
- Clear Prong Cabin – offers a modest ramp entry, king bed, larger doors and walk-in shower with handrails.
- Both ADA cabins are located closest to the Main House.
- The Lodge offers one ADA-Friendly room on the main level close to parking and access to the restaurant. Also includes walk-in shower with rails, but regular size doors.
- Valet parking is provided for all guests.
- Guests will be transported in a handicap accessible golf cart directly to the entrance of the room.
- Our Guest Services team will provide rides to anyone needing assistance.
- Golf carts are available for guest use to better enjoy the property.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our property and accommodations in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our property meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible cabins are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other cabins of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accommodations, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all accommodations available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the property afforded to those without service animals.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly while on property at extension 100, or by calling 865.657.1700 anytime so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 865.657.1700 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.
Room rates at our all-inclusive resort in Tennessee include the nightly rate and three daily meals with non-alcoholic beverages. An additional 20% resort fee will be added to all charges except hunting. Sales & occupancy tax will be assessed at check-out. Check-in is at 3:00 p.m. and Check-out is at 12:00 p.m.
At the time of your reservation, a deposit of 50% of your entire stay will be due. You may cancel up to 14 days prior to your reservation for a full refund of your deposit or reschedule to a more convenient date. Cancellations after 14 days forfeit the 50% deposit.
Each additional person age 6 and older per accommodation adds $125 per night to the base rate. Children age 5 and under are complimentary.
To create a carefree experience for our guests, gratuities are already included in the resort fee for all charges except hunting and are therefore not expected. However, guests wishing to show additional appreciation or tip their hunting guides, may do so at checkout.