We’re happy to welcome your canine traveling companion to the farm in our dog friendly Tennessee cabins, whether a hard-charging bird dog or just the family friend. Four of our Water Tower cabins are designated as dog friendly including one ADA compliant cabin, and a premium cabin.
Dog Friendly Tennessee Cabins & Resort
Bring Your 4 Legged Friends Along
Our Dog Friendly Cabins
- A one-time dog fee of $75 will be applied to your folio upon arrival.
- No other pets allowed except registered service animals.
- Must weigh below 75 pounds.
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up to date.
- Dog must be leashed when not in room or actively in the field hunting.
- Non-service animals are not permitted inside of the dining room.
- Our working farm is full of livestock, hunting dogs, and other animals. Any guest dog that is on property must be trusted to be friendly with all other animals along with other guest and staff members on property at any given time.