Release Your Past, Honor Your Present, Empower Your Future
Leave the hectic tugs and swirls of daily life behind while you relax in nature’s peace here on the banks of the Tennessee River.
You deserve 3.5 days to nourish your mind, body, and spirit. Unwind and rediscover the highest purpose of the life you were born to fully live. Kristin Reece – intuitive mystic and professional coach – will lead workshops, meditations, and reflections as guests journey into self and future to rediscover and reclaim their story and soul purpose. Fully supported by the loving and powerful guideship of Reece, Mary Ellen Brewington, and an intimate group of like-minded women, we invite you to the process of Honoring Endings and New Beginnings. Leave clearer and lighter, with transitional courage, confidence, and camaraderie.
- Three nights in a king suite in one of our thoughtfully appointed Water Tower Cabins or Lodge Room
- All farm to fork meals to nourish your body and soul curated by Executive Chef Ben Warwick
- Friday evening acoustic entertainment on the terrace
- Saturday evening Women and Wine Dinner – 4 courses paired with a selection of wines by female winemakers
(Additional charge for wine pairings)
- A daily agenda of guided meditation, workshops, and activities that will prompt you to release grief and regret, forgive and break free of what is holding you in the past, and embrace your future self with confidence and celebration
- Ample time for quiet reflection, hiking and relaxation on our 650-acre property
Water Tower Cabins
$3,000 single occupancy
$3,900 double occupancy
Lodge Guest Rooms
$2,200 Queen Room (double occupancy $3,100)
$2,400 King Room (double occupancy $3,300)
Plus, taxes and 20% service fee
Available for additional fees:
In room massage
Private session with Kristin Reece
Alcohol charged on consumption
Call 865-657-1700 to book or request more information.